As a foreigner, you are eligible to apply for PR if you fulfil one of the following categories below:

- Working in Singapore and holding Employment Pass or S Pass
- Spouse of a Singapore citizen (SC) or Singapore permanent resident (PR)
- Child of a SC or PR who is unmarried and aged under 21
- Aged parent of a SC
- Student studying in Singapore
- Foreign investor in Singapore

Call us at +65 8787 9761 or email us directly at