The EntrePass enables eligible foreigners to start and operate a new business in Singapore. It issuitable for foreign entrepreneurs who want to start companies of innovative nature, and not in a mature established industry.
You are eligible to for an EntrePass if you:
- Have started, or intend to start, a private limited company registered with ACRA:
- If registered, the company must be less than 6 months old on the date you apply.
- If not registered, you can do so after you know the outcome of your application.
- Meet any of the following innovative criteria for application as an entrepreneur, innovator or investor:
- Holds intellectual property.
- Has research collaboration with a local university or a research institution under the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR).
- Possesses exceptional key expertise.
- Has funding from a Singapore government-accredited Venture Capitalist or business angel.
- Is an existing incubatee at an incubator or accelerator in Singapore that is recognised by the Government.
- Has great business network and track record of starting highly-scalable businesses.
- Has successful track record in investments.
Contact us to find out how you can apply for EntrePass!